Speedbar question

From: Ke Lu
Subject: Speedbar question
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 22:30:49 +0900

When I press space key speedbar-toggle-line-expansion at a java file,
It expand and show classes,imports and packages which looks like following.
          [-] ActionDispatcherExample.java
            +> ActionDispatcherExample{}
           {+} Imports
            => org.apache.struts.webapp.dispatch

When I press space key speedbar-toggle-line-expansion at class,
It expand and show veriables and methods.
          [-] ActionDispatcherExample.java
            -> ActionDispatcherExample{}
            {+} Variables
            {+} Methods
           {+} Imports
            => org.apache.struts.webapp.dispatch

When I press space key speedbar-toggle-line-expansion at methods,
It expand and show methods which I realy want to see.
          [-] ActionDispatcherExample.java
            -> ActionDispatcherExample{}
            {+} Variables
            {-} Methods
              +> execute()
              +> doFoo()
              +> doBar()
           {+} Imports
            => org.apache.struts.webapp.dispatch

Is there any way to expand until fuctions  when I
press space key speedbar-toggle-line-expansion at a java file?