Re: Help about color settings

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Help about color settings
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:48:31 +0200

Am 17.10.2007 um 07:04 schrieb Pan Luo:

I'm new to Emacs. Could anyone tell me which setting variable can
change the color of the ecb selection area (the magenta part on the
left of my screenshot:http://www.ubccjk.com/~compass/screenshot.png)

Is it possible to position the cursor on any of the characters in this area? And is also possible to type C-u C-x = ? Then a buffer (*Help*) will open describing also the face attributes, which you then can customise.

--
Greetings

  Pete

"One person with a belief is a social power equal to ninety-nine who have only interests."
                                                 - John Stuart Mill