[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Echo area / minibuffer face?

From: David Reitter
Subject: Echo area / minibuffer face?
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:28:29 +0100

What is the name of the face used for the echo area? And the minibuffer?

All I could find was the minibuffer prompt face, but neither Google nor the reference seem to know the face(s) that I need to customize.

- David

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]