Re: Ispell and emacs

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Ispell and emacs
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:11:45 +0100

Am 12.11.2007 um 11:31 schrieb vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com:

A much more fundamental (machine independent) question: assuming
everything is installed correctly, do I need to tell emacs where ispell is?
After moving ispell.el into /lisp, do I need to edit the el file
to do this?

Why don't you check and correct all ispell related variable values? C- h v ispell- TAB TAB C-g and then change to *Completions* buffer without actually starting any completion action. Best rename and save it to prevent its destruction when doing some other completion.

There is also the info hypertext system. It will explain what one can or must do with ispell.

--
Greetings

  Pete

What’s the difference between OS X and Vista?

Microsoft employees are excited about OS X…