Still in fog on ispell

From: vjp2 . at
Subject: Still in fog on ispell
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:37:49 +0000 (UTC)

I reinstalled emacs 22 on XP because I had put a different ispell.el
in there.  Emacs is at c:\Program Files\Emacs and Ispell is at
c:\Program Files\Common Files\ISpell, It can't find it. Ispell.el says
I have to set some variables. Some of them look too unixy too me (they
have stuff like /usr/ in them).

On DOS with emacs 18 I am doing a bit better.. it is looking for english.hash

                                    - = -
           http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
  ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice.  Everything fully disclaimed.}---
 [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]