Cross Line Search

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Cross Line Search
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 17:52:13 +0000

Hi

When I am writing LaTeX documents (or plain text files), I use the usual format alt+q combination, to get lines wrapped around column 80.

When I am reviewing a document and trying to find the paragraph where I wrote something, I try to search for a sequence of words. Some times (fortunately not all the times) those words are on different lines (thus, with a new line in the middle) and the usual search method does not find it. When that happens, I try a new search without one or two words.

The question is: is there any search function to help me on this? I know it is probably easy to write it, but as my lisp coding skills are near the bottom line, probably it is a good idea to ask first :)

THank you
Alberto

--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal