Re: image-dired shows images as text

From: nullius . filius
Subject: Re: image-dired shows images as text
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 20:24:32 -0800 (PST)

winuser wrote:
> Mathias Dahl-3 wrote:

> > Not sure what image libraries are but if you mean image-mode.elc and
> > image-dired.elc, the're in my /Lisp directory.

Yo Winuser,

Here's the dl on dlls. You need the sweet double hipness of
giflib4.dll,
jpeg62.dll,  libpng13.dll and even some others to put the glorious
images
of love on emacs. Mathias is hippin' you are missin' some of dem dlls.

Yeah-heh. And your current emacs don' come on so cool and so groovy
and
so with-it.

Let me hip you to something.

http://www.crasseux.com/emacs/

is the coolest, grooviest, swingin'est, wailin'est, strumminest,
swingin'est
emacs that ever stomped on this jumpin' green sphere.

I bet dat emacs gon' get you straight.