Re: Shell Mode 'cd' Strangeness

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Shell Mode 'cd' Strangeness
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:01:52 +0100

Am 14.01.2008 um 19:54 schrieb gamename:

However, if I do the exact same thing, but this time pre-pending "./",
it will fail:

cd ./boojum/foo<tab><enter>
bash: cd: ./boojum/fooBr/: No such file or directory

Any ideas why this would happen?  I have dot (".") in my path, so it
should work.   This is on bash on fedora 7.

This is definitely strange. Can you reproduce this also when launching GNU Emacs with -Q and removing ~/.emacs_bash and also all bash related RC files, including ~/.inputrc? Could be any of these is interfering. Is TAB bound to comint-dynamic-complete?

--
Greetings

  Pete

We also sponsor National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week annually in September.
Join the millions