Re: GNU Emacs lives, but dead key events aren't accepted anymore

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs lives, but dead key events aren't accepted anymore
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:12:34 +0200

Am 16.04.2008 um 12:23 schrieb diego sevilla:

(I think it has to be in emacs, as most other software works without any problem)

It's probably more complicated since before middle of March all versions of GNU Emacs, the X client, worked. Now all versions can't understand the set of [`^~´] ... I am on Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger). The reported failure coincides a bit with installing the Security Update 2008-001 package – but this one does not contain anything X11 related.

--
Greetings

  Pete

I hope to die before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.
- Donald E. Knuth, 2001-10-02 in Tübingen.