possible to exchange server and client?

From: anhnmncb
Subject: possible to exchange server and client?
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 09:10:35 +0800

Hi, list:
Pardon for my poor English :)

mtty is buggy in org-mode, so I think use server is the right way. Now I
have to run server in console and use client in X to prevent quit X with
emacs.

So it would be very useful if I can exchange the client to server, and
old server becomes client, then I can use server in X, then I want to
quit X without emacs, I open a emacsclient in console, make it be
server, then quit X.

I know in this condition, it can't prevent emacs from X crash, but
I don't too care.
--
Regards,

  anhnmncb