Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:55:37 +0200

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 11:39, Phil Carmody
<thefatphil_demunged@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> IRC predates that by forever and a day.
> Phone and talk predate that by almost geological timescales.

Yes, I know. I was referring to instant message in the sense described
in this Wikipedia entry
/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant_messaging):

"Modern, Internet-wide, GUI-based messaging clients, as they are known
today, began to take off in the mid 1990s with ICQ (1996) being the
first, followed by AOL Instant Messenger (AOL Instant Messenger,
1997)."

  Juanma