Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus

From: Xah
Subject: Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:22:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 8, 10:06 am, Phil Carmody <thefatphil_demun...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:
> Xah <xah...@gmail.com> writes:
> > On Aug 8, 7:56 am, Phil Carmody <thefatphil_demun...@yahoo.co.uk>
> > wrote:

> >> An utterly spurious statistic. Support for Finnish emails in
> >> email programs is probably closer to 100% than 97%, but that
> >> doesn't mean that everyone should be or wants to be using
> >> Finnish.
>
> > Ok. You used analogy to refute my reason. What is your real argument
> > that the ability to send/receive html formatted mail in emacs is not a
> > good thing?
>
> You are aparently too dense to see my real argument in
> the above, so there's little point in me putting forward
> a real argument on a different point. The incentive to
> play along with your trolling really isn't that great.

Let me be direct and honest. I don't see your point, and i was very
matter of fact, and asked what is your explicit reason for your
argument.

Now you are calling me troll. It's ok. I'm used to it. No hard
feelings ok?

O, about your F15 vs bicycle analogy. I also gave reasons on why it
does not apply. Analogy can be helpful for your opponent to see your
argument, but analogy itself does not actually supply argument. You
knew that right?

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/