Re: (emacs+unix): How to have a file-name containing slashes, angle-brac

From: Nikolaj Schumacher
Subject: Re: (emacs+unix): How to have a file-name containing slashes, angle-brackets, etc?
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:42:43 +0200

Xah <xahlee@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 27, 4:58 am, Bernardo Bacic <bernardo.ba...@pobox.com> wrote:
>> > The issue in this thread we are currently debating is whether unix
>> > support file names with non-alphanumeric chars and non-ascii chars.
>>
>> this is off topic, i'm sure there are other lists that may appreciate such a
>> discussion
>
> tell it to one Nikolaj Schumacher. She insisted this argument.

I didn't insist on an argument.  I corrected your mistake, so that
others wouldn't get their facts wrong.  Also I'm not a she.

> you might be interested in this article:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking

I find that very offensive.  I have talked about nothing but facts
and have intentionally left my personal opinions on unix out of it.

You are free to attack any of my conclusions or arguments on-list or
off-list, but to broadly question my common sense without naming any
flaw is something I can only see as an insult.

Good day, sir.

regards,
Nikolaj Schumacher