Re: Portable emacs devices

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: Portable emacs devices
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:25:06 +0200

ken <gebser@mousecar.com> writes:

> Enjoy your open moko and let us know how it works for you.

Now everything is installed. Emacs runs well. The startup is not too
slow, as I thought before. I run xfce having the phone software
(zhone) on one virtual desktop and emacs + keyboard on another. Emacs
works just as expected, including several plugins (org, remember,
auctex, bbdb ...). I think everything will be possible that is
possible on a normal Debian desktop machine.

Greetings

Sven