Re: Changing emacs syntax highlighting options?

From: formido
Subject: Re: Changing emacs syntax highlighting options?
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 11:05:43 -0700 (PDT)

> One other question, when I am running emacs and I have two buffers
> open together (editing on top and scheme on the bottom) in the X
> version I can click on the top half to get back to my editing window,
> but with the command line version I can't. I've been resorting to c-x
> 1 c-x b to switch back to the editing buffer but I'm sure there's a
> better way. Sorry for my noobishness, I have about two days worth of
> emacs experience.

In just that situation you describe, I've been using C-x o for
switching back and forth. There might be an even _better_ way if you
install one of these 3rd party window or buffer management kits, but I
haven't got around to trying any yet. In particular, something similar
to the Windows/Mac alt/command-tab window switching behavior would be
helpful.

Michael