Opening files from a command

From: Decebal
Subject: Opening files from a command
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:28:32 -0700 (PDT)

Sometimes I like to edit files based on a certain criterium. I use for
example a grep command. I use this from a shell in Emacs. (I have to
work with kshell, which does not have tab-expansion. This is why I am
working from a shell in Emacs.) At this moment I am putting those
filenames one by one in the kill-ring and open them. But is there a
better way?

Offcourse I could do:
    emacs `grep ...` &
but this opens an new Emacs session. I would prefer not to open a new
session.