nXhtml / sgml highlighting

From: senny
Subject: nXhtml / sgml highlighting
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 10:13:06 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to set up a webdevelopment environemtn with the nxhtml-
mode. The syntax highlighting works fine but when i activate nxhtml-
mumamo-mode to edit css and js in an html page, the syntax
highlighting gets bad. I figured out, that mumamo is using sgml-
highlighting and not the nxhtml one.
The problem I am facing now is the following:
sgml-mode uses the font-lock-function-name-face to highlight tag-names
but i want it to be the font-lock-keyword-face. How can i do that?

Thanks in advance
senny