Re: font handling broken in cvs emacs --with-ns (MacOS X)

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: font handling broken in cvs emacs --with-ns (MacOS X)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:03:08 +0100

Am 06.01.2009 um 13:34 schrieb B Smith-Mannschott:

This is not, in fact, a bug. It's a feature. It turns out that
S-mouse-1 extends the current selection, which is the usual convention
on Mac OS X.

I wonder whether I could learn this! I am so good in separating Emacs and Mac OS X ...

BTW, I remember that earlier versions of Emacs.app offered Cmd-T to bring up the font panel – and it still does! Although not advertised in the Options menu ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
                                – Elbert Hubbard