Can I make something like pyroom in Emacs under Windows?

From: Water Lin
Subject: Can I make something like pyroom in Emacs under Windows?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 01:37:48 -0800 (PST)

I like the way pyroom act. You can check it under
http://pyroom.org/download.html

But This room is just for editing some text. I want to use full
function to edit like Emacs.

Is it possible to make Emacs to Darkroom like this?

The only thing I need is the dark room for editing and reading, no
other things, espacially the influence from my OS.

My OS is Windows and my Emacs version is 23.

Thanks