Re: gnus error reading on some emails

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: gnus error reading on some emails
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 07:30:59 +0900

> Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

>> Note:

> I'm not sure how the Followup-To field is defined.  I have
> the following in gnus-parameters

>         ("list\\.help-gnu-emacs$"
>          (to-address . "help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org")
>          (to-list . "help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org")
>          (subscribed . t))

> Is there something wrong?

> I subscribed to this mailing list but not the gnus one.  My
> university shut down the news group service two years ago,
> so I'm using gnus only for emails, now.

I missed that you posted it to the mailing list, not the
newsgroup (I subscribe to only the newsgroups for GNU).
AFAICT, many GNU mailing lists are gateway'd to the newsgroups
mutually.  For instance:

bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org <-> gnu.emacs.bug
help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org <-> gnu.emacs.help
info-gnus-english@gnu.org <-> gnu.emacs.gnus

I don't know where all those tables are listed, though.