Whereabouts of Seiichi Namba?

From: escherdragon
Subject: Whereabouts of Seiichi Namba?
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:31:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Emacs Community,

Does anybody know how can I make contact with the author of dired-dd
(Seiichi Namba)? Or maybe you know if he's still maintaining it? I've
been trying to write to him with a small change request, but the e-
mail included in the dired-dd script does not exist anymore.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me with this.

Cheers,

--
José A. Romero L.
escherdragon@gmail.com