Re: emacs 23 gdb mouse set breakpoint

From: Ritchie
Subject: Re: emacs 23 gdb mouse set breakpoint
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 20:44:47 -0700 (PDT)

Well, it's a success!

Turns out that I don't have to modify anything. You just have to run
the configure with --diable-werror option, that will do the job.

And when I run it with emacs, I have to pass a -nw option. cuz it
looks like the 6.8 comes with a gui interface, and the executable is
call gdbtui instead of gdb.

Now with 6.8.50, all the weird behaviors I described above are gone.
As to how good it is, only time will tell, I hope it doesn't crash too
often.

Thanks for you help Nick, this is the second time already~.

Ritchie