Re: Is JDEE moribund? Is Emacs a viable Java devel environment?

From: hazlup
Subject: Re: Is JDEE moribund? Is Emacs a viable Java devel environment?
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:01:23 -0700 (PDT)

Got room in that boat for me.  Using eclipse/net-beans/ide-de-jour still
requires a decent editor!  Especially for console output one can actually
find things in, play with etc to see what's really going on.  The lame
emacs-binding in eclipse make it nearly tolerable.  At least C-x C-s doesn't
destroy things and freeze the screen!