[cperl] Sub indentation

From: Julien K.
Subject: [cperl] Sub indentation
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:46:18 +0200

  Dear Emacs users,

  I'm trying to get correct 'sub' indentation with Emacs (on OSX, both
Aquamacs and Carbon Emacs). I'm using GNU-style indentation, the incorrect
indentation happens after the 'sub' closing statement.

  With my current setting the following line is indented like the closing
brace of the 'sub':

<<<<<
sub mySub
  { my ($self) = @_ ;
    # perl stuff
    return ($var) ;
  }
  # Other stuff
  sub myOtherSub
    { ...

I'd like 'sub' block indentation behave like 'foreach' or 'if' blocks:

<<<<<
sub mySub
  { my ($self) = @_ ;
    # perl stuff
    return ($var) ;
  }
# Other stuff
sub myOtherSub
  { ...

  Any hints? I think old versions of cperl (4.32 I think) behaved like that.

  Cheers,

  Julien