help needed on toolbar in emacs 23.

From: Michal
Subject: help needed on toolbar in emacs 23.
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:48:20 +0200

Hallo group readers!
Is there any document that would describe aspects of toolbar in emacs
23.

For example I added some icons to c++-mode-map's tool-bar.
Then I opened tool.cpp file which contains my new icons.
Then I run gdb, set breakpoint to some place in main.cpp so the program
stopped there (tool bar contents totally differs for such buffer).
But it happens that my c++-mode-map's tool-bar icons also in main.cpp
tool bar.

Now I want to add icon to be visible only in main.cpp like buffers (ie.
buffers where gdb is invoked).

how to do this?

Hopefuly my explanation is clear.

best regards,