Re: How to use etags in emacs

From: n179911
Subject: Re: How to use etags in emacs
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:20:40 -0700

Thanks. But how can I use icicles with tag. I read

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Icicles_-_Tags_Enhancements

And I tried "ln Icicles, you can use multi-command ‘icicle-find-tag’,
bound to `M-.’ in Icicle mode, to do all of this."

I get no output. I test it with a simple and I sure existing symbol.
And I test it the same symbol with icy-mode off, it does works.

Thank you for any more help.