Re: page-at-a-time output for M-x shell

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: page-at-a-time output for M-x shell
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:04:38 +0200

Am 13.07.2009 um 10:03 schrieb Francis Moreau:

I never claim to have a splendid idea. I just found weird that this is
not offered by M-x shell, whereas it is by M-x term...

The one offers an environment to run a shell interpreter interactively in it, the other a terminal emulation. The one is restricted, the other not that much.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 Americans.