Re: Sunrise Commander: Mode Line Extension

From: Renaud Casenave-Péré
Subject: Re: Sunrise Commander: Mode Line Extension
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 00:32:53 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

Your post made me discover Sunrise Commander and I can't wait to start playing
with it. I missed a good orthodox file manager within emacs, thank you !

I checked emacswiki page about it and downloaded every modules I found there
but it seems there is a problem with sunrise-x-popviewer.el

after invoking `emacs -Q', I load sunrise commander with these commands :

(require 'sunrise-commander)
(require 'sunrise-x-popviewer)

then, I try to start sunrise with `M-x sunrise' and I get the following error :

intern: Wrong type argument: sequencep, left

Anyhow, thanks for your hard work,

--
Renaud Casenave-Péré