Re: perl TeXinfo docs emacs

From: LanX
Subject: Re: perl TeXinfo docs emacs
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 13:28:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ilya

> I give up.  After 3 or 4 messages, you still did not manage to explain
> what it is exactly what you want.

We had a discussion if it's worth it to convert POD to INFO:

--------
> > And sorry to say so - some aspects of cperl-mode are very outdated,
> > e.g there is no up-to-date info-file for perldocs.

> ???  Make it.

Actually I'm trying to, but I'm not really sure if it's worth it,
since there are already good html-versions of perldoc, even solutions
which are rendering just-in-time any module in INC.

I tried to explain that one can produce nice HTML for any POD or PL-
file dynamically just-in-time without any extra installations while
pod2texi is very wearisome.

Your happy with pod2texi, I prefer alternatives, that's all!

So no need to quarrel! 8)

Bye
  Rolf