Re: nXML questions

From: Stephen Langer
Subject: Re: nXML questions
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:24:48 -0500

On Nov 3, 2009, at 5:59 AM, Andreas Roehler wrote:

Sam Steingold wrote:
Now that nXML is the default xml mode instead of the old sgml-mode, I am wondering it its manual could be brought up to date, e.g., answering the
question which bothers me right now:

how do I tell nxml that I have a compound docbook document consisting of
a few files included into the master file using system entities, when
editing a component file? nxml does not recognize any of the entities,
defined in the master file.

I asked this question a few weeks ago and got no replies. I'm glad I'm not the only one interested, at least. Does anyone have an answer?

Thanks.

-- Steve

--
-- stephen.langer@nist.gov                    Tel: (301) 975-5423 --
-- http://math.nist.gov/mcsd/Staff/SLanger/   Fax: (301) 975-3553 --

-- "I don't think this will work.  That's why it's science."      --
--                     Naomi Langer (age 6),  17 Feb 2003         --