A question about Gnu Global

From: Water Lin
Subject: A question about Gnu Global
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:47:50 +0800

I want to read code in Emacs under Linux because there is no perfect
software to read code under Linux.

I choose use Gnu Global to replace etags in Emacs. After I use command
$ ctags in shell under my souce folder, I can jump between code in my
souce file.

But there are some definition binding to system header file like time.h
. When I want to jump to the declaration of this function, Emacs said
that tag is not found.

Why? Should I use $ gtags under system header folder too?

Thanks

Water Lin

--
Water Lin's notes and pencils: http://en.waterlin.org