Re: Grab and yank

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Grab and yank
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:50:11 +0100

Lennart Borgman <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 10:31 PM, andrea <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I thought it was a good idea so I just added something like it to
> ourcomments-util.el. See the function ourcomments-set-paste-point
> there.
>
> You can find it in the nXhtml repository. (See EmacsWiki if you do not
> know where it is.)

Ok I found it here
http://tinyurl.com/yzrt26b
and looks really nice, thanks.

Is it maybe possible to have a single commands that
- sets the point to where I am
- find a buffer and for me to select something
- bury it and paste when it's done

It's very close to what I would like already anyway, I can also try to
adapt it...

By the way is not my own business, but I see there are many nice things
in that file, and they don't have so much to do with a xml mode in
general.
Why don't make them part of something more generic somehow?