Re: Gnus: Stripping HTML/PDF/DOC parts from emails?

From: Byung-Hee HWANG
Subject: Re: Gnus: Stripping HTML/PDF/DOC parts from emails?
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 05:26:25 +0900

> Paul R <paul.r.ml@gmail.com> writes:
>
> Hi!
>
>> At least a way to blank the mime part would be nice.
>
> ,----[ (info "(gnus)MIME Commands") ]
> | `K d'
> |      Delete the MIME part and add some information about the removed
> |      part.
> `----

Hello Tassilo, that looks good to know. Since i'm beginner for Unix, i
don't know how can i use info manual. So can you please show me the
elisp code within ~/.gnus.el for it? Really i want to set "text/plain"
by default at article when i type `K d' ;;

Sincerely,

--
"Mr. Corleone never lets his friends down."
                -- Tom Hagen, "Chapter 1", page 62