Most readable font/color theme for presentations

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Most readable font/color theme for presentations
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:28:09 +0200

Maybe someone else have been through this already so I ask here, what
could be a good combination of font/theme for a projector??

Normally I use deep-blue and monaco-12 (which can be enlarged easlily of
course) but I have no idea if that would be readable...
Maybe something with more contrast is better. Normally is better black
on white or white on black in these cases?

Thanks