Re: Looking for elisp package to help form good habits

From: filebat Mark
Subject: Re: Looking for elisp package to help form good habits
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:39:36 +0800

Hi Dan & lennart

Thank you very much.

I will try both pause.elĀ  and org-habit.el, and get the response to you, if necessary.
They all looks very interesting! Thanks again.

Regards,
Denny

On 4/21/10, Dan Davison <davison@stats.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
filebat Mark <filebat.mark@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi emacsers
>
> As the time going, I'm always trying to push myself to form these or those good
> habits.
> But it's quite hard, and I used to forget them, when I am off the feet
> everyday.
>
> I'm wondering, is there any elisp package can help me to form habits.

Hi Denny,

There is org-habit.el in Org-mode by John Wiegley. See section 5.3.3 of
the manual

http://orgmode.org/manual/Tracking-your-habits.html#Tracking-your-habits

Dan

--