Re: Putting == before and after selected text

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: Putting == before and after selected text
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:39:51 +0100

Merciadri Luca wrote:

Hi,

I would like some key to a command. This is not difficult, but this
command should, once it is executed on some text, put `==' before the
text (on the line before) and `==' after the text (on the line after).

How could I do this?

Are you editing wikipedia (or other mediawiki) pages?
There's a wikipedia-mode
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia-mode.el

However, it seems to have been obsoleted, check the page for the replacment

HTH,
Colin S. Miller

--
Replace the obvious in my email address with the first three letters of the
hostname to reply.