Opening hyperlinks with w3m-el in Emacs buffer?

From: Paul Chany
Subject: Opening hyperlinks with w3m-el in Emacs buffer?
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 09:56:19 +0200

Hi,

I have installed GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu) of 2009-11-02 on
raven, modified by Debian.

I'm using w3m-el to browse the Internet.

I'm using Org-mode too. In one of my .org file I have an external
hyperlink that is pointing to
http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/Renaissance/index.html

When I C-c C-o on that link to open it then I get a message: Cannot open
load file: w3.

I have tried customize Emacs to get this to work but so far without
success.
I googled for the solution the Internet but nothing find.
I red the GNU Emacs Manual but again don't find the solution.

I have these customizations in my .emacs file:
 '(browse-url-browser-function (quote browse-url-w3))
 '(browse-url-new-window-flag t)

How can I setup Emacs to get this to work?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards,
Paul Chany