Re: Face differences between emacs-nox & windows-nt

From: Thomas Bulka
Subject: Re: Face differences between emacs-nox & windows-nt
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 22:45:08 +0200

Gary <help-gnu-emacs@garydjones.name> writes:

>> Yes: the former is a text terminal, the latter is a GUI session.
>> Emacs cannot control the fonts and default colors of a text terminal.
>> It can do that on a graphics display.
>
> Can I persuade it to not do it on a graphics display :)

I don't know if I fully got your point. But wouldn't be using Emacs
outside the terminal an option for you? In case you use two GUI-versions
of Emacs it might be easier to reach a similar appearance.

I'm not sure about your specific case, though, because I do not have any
experience in using Emacs on Windows.