RE: What about multi-word TAG

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: What about multi-word TAG
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:55:27 -0800

> Is there any way to input SPACE in the tags?
> Like "Quantum Mechanics"? When hit the space key after the
> Quantum, org thought I've finished the whole input and set
> the tag as Quantum..

Sounds like you're using tags in Org.  Can't help you with that.

But with Bookmark+ a tag can have spaces, be multi-line, etc.

Bookmark+ tags can even have associated values - they need not be just names.  A
tag's value can be a number, symbol, string, list, vector, and so on - as
complex an object as you like.

And the objects you bookmark and tag can also be pretty much anything.

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BookmarkPlus#BookmarkTags
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BookmarkPlus#BookmarkSets
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BookmarkPlus#TagCommandsAndKeys