Re: line-move-visual

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: line-move-visual
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:11:52 -0000

hi Mark Crispin,

On Jun 4, 11:18 am, Mark Crispin <m...@panda.com> wrote:
> This is why UNIX and C accomplish things.  They were based upon
> accomplishing something useful rather than promoting an ideology.

maybe you shouldn't use emacs? Emacs is main part of GNU's Not Unix,
and the whole lisp culture and thinking is contrary to unix and C.

> It sounds like Microsoft Word is more suitable for the sort of work that
> you do.  Perhaps you ought to use Word instead of seeking to make emacs
> become more like Word.

speaking of Microsoft Word, i wait for dinosaurs like u to die. The
question is, can we recruit enough new generation of coders to emacs
fast enough before emacs extinguishes.

LOL!

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/