Re: line-move-visual

From: Uday S Reddy
Subject: Re: line-move-visual
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:14:05 -0000

Alan Mackenzie wrote:

You can set your own defaults in your .emacs to get the behaviour you
like and  so can all the other people.

This garbage again.  When we're talking only about the best settings for
defaults, going on about .emacs is stupid.

Interesting. When I raised the issue of defaults in the developers list, I was advised by Stefan to set my own default. Apparently, he didn't think it was stupid to do so.

When I said this morning that you had fallen silent, my meaning was that you did not provide an answer. Calling the question "silly" or "stupid" does not amount to an answer, does it?

Why don't you leave it to Stefan to speak for himself? I am sure that Stefan and I are able to have a perfectly normal, professional conversation without your help.

Cheers,
Uday