Re: hook for C-Mouse-3?

From: Stefan Kamphausen
Subject: Re: hook for C-Mouse-3?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:20:57 -0000

Hi,

Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa@gmail.com> writes:

> I discover 'imenu' useful with (imenu-add-menubar-index).
>
> But also I like save visible display area by:
>
> (menu-bar-mode -1) ; This switch IMPORTANT for this mail.

do you know active-menu[1]?  I haven't worked on this for ages and don't
really use it anymore myself.  But the last time I did, it worked quite
well.  It allows you to hide the menubar and only have it appear when
the mouse comes close to where it would be usually.

I know this doesn't really answer your original question but maybe it
provides a different approach?

Kind regards,
Stefan

Footnotes:
[1]  http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ActiveMenu
     http://www.skamphausen.de/cgi-bin/ska/active-menu.el

--
a blessed +42 regexp of confusion (weapon in hand)
You hit. The format string crumbles and turns to dust.