A couple of minor issues after updating to 23.2.1 on OS X

From: Sean McAfee
Subject: A couple of minor issues after updating to 23.2.1 on OS X
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:01:08 -0500

I recently updated to 23.2.1 on OS X, and have encountered a couple of
relatively minor problems.  First, I have this in my .emacs:

(setq initial-frame-alist
      (append '((top . 0) (left . -100)) initial-frame-alist))

This used to cause my initial frame to place itself with its right side
100 pixels to the left of the right edge of the screen.  Now it places
itself with its /left/ side 100 pixels to the left of the /left/ side
of the screen--that is, partially off-screen.

Second, I use the color-theme package with the "zenburn" theme, and the
white cursor now completely obscures any white text behind it, rather
than showing it in the background color.  Only by turning on
blink-cursor-mode can I see the hidden text, and then only half the
time.

Can anyone suggest any way to address these two issues?