Re: Installing oo-browser

From: Juhapekka Tolvanen
Subject: Re: Installing oo-browser
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:32:33 -0000

Nikola Skoric <nick@fly.srk.fer.hr> writes:

> I have trouble finding instructions how to install oo-browser. What I have is:
> ~/oo-browser$ ls
> ootags  xoobr
>
> Soooo... how do I install it? :-) Yes, I tried google, but didn't find
> any clues :-(

AFAIK oo-browser is outdated and no more updated.

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ObjectOrientedBrowser

Maybe you should use CEDET and its friends.

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CollectionOfEmacsDevelopmentEnvironmentTools

BTW, what operating system are you using? If you use some Linux-distribution,
CEDET may be available in its native package format. At least Debian GNU/Linux
has it, that's for sure.

On the other hand, there is also Emacs Code Browser:

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsCodeBrowser

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur."