mozex and browser refresh when saving css/html etc

From: Richard Riley
Subject: mozex and browser refresh when saving css/html etc
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:34:01 -0000

I am looking for a  mozex set up which refreshes firefox/iceweasel
when saving php/css/html etc please. I tried the solution on the wiki on
debian testing with iceweasel and it didnt work. I also tried the option
in nxhtml menus. Is there something more I need to setup/install on the
firefox side other than mozex perhaps?

thanks for any pointers and/or shared configs.