Emacs: Latex syntax using Flymake.

From: bhargava
Subject: Emacs: Latex syntax using Flymake.
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 02:35:15 -0800

Hi all,
I'm trying to use emacs in the auctex mode. But Flymake complains about
something I could not understand. This is the error it shows whenever I
open a tex file.

Flymake:Configuration error has occured while running (texify --pdf
--tex-option=-c-style-errors PATH_TO_FILE_DIRECTORY/FILE_flymake.tex).
Flymake will be switched OFF.

I have texify installed on my system. I also tried suggestions in the
emacs wiki on FlymakeTex, added the following lines in my .emacs file:

(defun flymake-get-tex-args (file-name)
  (list "pdflatex" (list "-file-line-error" "-draftmode"
"-interaction=nonstopmode" file-name)))

But this does not help. How do I stop this msg and use flymake.

Thanks,
--
Yaami.