Re: w3m-el-snapshot installation

From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Subject: Re: w3m-el-snapshot installation
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 05:46:06 +0200

Haines Brown <haines@HistoricalMaterialism.info> writes:

>> If you want to have a look behind the scenes,
>
> Not being a programmer, amateur or otherwise, looking behind the scenes
> is likely to be uninformative, I'm sorry to say.

Ah, but every human is a programmer.
Have you ever given road indications?  You've been programming!
Have you ever given cooking instructions?  You've been programming!
Have you ever taught something to someone?  You've been programming!

So, don't hesitate, read
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs-lisp-intro/
and have a look through the looking-glass!