Re: Restore window configuration after Ediff

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Restore window configuration after Ediff
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:08:31 +0200

> Is there a reason that the code I have *shouldn't* work (besides the
> fact that it doesn't)?  I.e., is there a gap in my understanding?

I suppose so ;-)

Your code saves and restores the state of one particular frame.  So it
disregards other frames deleted or created within these two actions.
And IIUC your complaint was about the ediff control panel appearing on
some new frame and not being deleted when the window configuration is
restored.

martin