Re: [scala-user] Re: 2.9.0.1 Scala REPL gets messed up when run within "

From: OP
Subject: Re: [scala-user] Re: 2.9.0.1 Scala REPL gets messed up when run within "M-x term" [emacs 23.2.93.1]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:35:24 +0530

Hello Jean, all

 The problem does not exist for 2.8.1.final:
 I can access and use history without these issues with the old version, and see the problem only with 2.9.0.1 final.

I just confirmed the above by switching scala-versions like so (for 2.9 below, and then equivalent 'ln' command to change to a 2.8 installation). So all else is identical for 2.9 and 2.8 testss
\ln -shvf /Applications/typesafe-stack scala_home

Regards
 OP

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 8:00 PM, huynhjl <huynhjl@gmail.com> wrote:
Does the problem exist with 2.8.0 or 2.8.1?

--Jean-Laurent