Re: configuring emacs: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE: command not found

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: configuring emacs: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE: command not found
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 01:24:00 +0200

Am 21.06.2011 um 01:15 schrieb Samuel Wales:

I have waited months, trying every once in a while.

Ever sent a "bug report"? Or to emacs-devel list.

BTW, compile-mode is really nice! You can start your "compile command" with nice or env THIS=some/setting <compile command, i.e., configure or make>.

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Debugging? Klingons do not debug! Our software does not coddle the weak."